Where Can I Ride




To ride on public land the following is required;

  • License plate – on or off-road
  • Liability Insurance
  • Noise limit of 94 dbA or less with Spark arrestors
  • OFTR Membership (mandatory in some areas, optional in others)
  • Public land can be defined as crown land, county forest, conservation area or private land where an OFTR Land Use Agreement has been established.
  • Riding on unauthorized public or private land is strictly prohibited.